Monday, July 21, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK #1 (REFLECTIONS)

Reflection Answers: 
 
1.   Was there a time when I honestly realized I was a sinner and admitted this to myself and to God? Yes it was! 2.     
 
2.  Was there a time when my heart stirred me to flee from the wrath to come?  Have I ever been seriously worked up over my sins? Yes! 
 
3.  Do I truly understand the gospel that Christ died for MY sins and then rose again?  Do I understand and confess that I cannot save myself? Yes, I do! 
 
4.  Did I sincerely repent of my sins, making the decision to turn from them?  Do I now hate sin and fear God?  Or do I secretly love sin and want to enjoy it? I did repent of my sins; I keep myself away from sin, but if I do sin because of my flesh, then I ask God to forgive me, because I do fear God 
 
5.  Have I trusted Christ and Him alone for my salvation by responding to the commands He has given?  Have I confessed my faith in Christ and then been baptized for the remission of my sins as He and His apostles commanded? Yes, I have. 
 
6. Has there been a change in my life?  A tremendous change.  I think different, the desire to sin don't live in me anymore, and to answer that question, yes, it has been a change.
7. Do I maintain good works, or are my good works occasional and weak?  I try every day to do all the good works God require of me, and to do that I must pray every night and day for help from the Lord.
 
8.  Do I seek to grow in the things of the Lord?  Yes, that is why I study to show myself approval unto God, and to grow spiritually in the things of the Lord.
 
9.  Can others tell that I have been with Jesus? Well, I am told by others that they see Christ in me, and that my life is an encouragement to them. My heart is blessed when I hear those words, and I give God all the glory, because Philippians 2:13 says, and I believe it too, "For it is God which works in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure.
 
10. Do I have a desire to share Christ with others?  Or am I ashamed of Him? I share God every time I get the chance, and I love to share Him online with all I meet. 
 
11.  Do I enjoy the fellowship of God's people?  Is worship a delight to me? Yes, I do!  It's a delight to fellowship with other Christians. My heart is blessed!  
 
12.  Am I ready for the Lord's return?  Or will I be ashamed when He comes for me? I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!!  Each day I am preparing to meet my Lord when He return.

No comments:

I AM HERE