1. What cause "grow worse" image?
Not walking in faith, but in fear and allowing the enemy access to your thinking.
2. What can changed the "grow worse" image?
When you hear God's Word; . . ."When she had heard of Jesus" (v.27)
3. Did the woman with the issue of blood (Mark 5) have to hear only? Explain.
Word produce images, so she had to hear and speak, and keep speaking; she kept saying if she can just touch His garment. She was changing the seen and shaping the unseen at this moment.
4. When did she establish point contact?
She thought about it for a moment and then she said out loud, "When I touch His clothes, I shall be made whole. Her words and faith connected.
5. What will faith-filled words do for you?
Faith-filled words framed this world. The Word of God will frame your world also, if you will begin to speak it continually.
6. How do you cause your faith to be silent?
You say nothing, not one word. God will take the things that not and bring to naught the things that are.
7. What is Kingdom Principles?
An Illustration of the Kingdom of God, here on earth, would be the United States Embassy in a foreign land. (or any other nation's embassy) The Embassy is considered a piece of America, governed by America in a different country. At this present time; God's Kingdom here on earth is a spiritual one; where he reigns in the hearts and lives of those that have accepted his Son, the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior and are submitting to his Lordship.
As Christians. we can be likened to the U.S. Embassy: we are governed by God, but we live in a world that as a whole, is in spiritual darkness; where Satan still rules in the hearts and lives of unbelievers. The good news is that Jesus Christ made it possible to escape from Satan's grasp and to enter the Kingdom of God, by translation at the new birth.
As Ambassadors, this is the message that we proclaim to the citizens of this lost world. While on earth, Jesus Christ exercised the authority of God's Kingdom, as can be seen in the casting out of demons, healing the sick, raising the dead and proclaiming the good news of the Kingdom.
Kingdom principles is miraculous, beyond human thinking and understanding. It operates in the spirit-realm. Speaking those things which be not as though they were is Kingdom principles by faith.
Here more examples too...................
1. The Kingdom preached
MATTHEW 3:1-2 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness
2. And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
MATTHEW 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
2. The Kingdom has come
MATTHEW 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
3. The Kingdom within you
LUKE 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
4. Kingdom characteristics
ROMANS 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
5. The beginning of Satan's end
JOHN 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
JOHN 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
6. Some mysteries of the Kingdom
MATTHEW 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
* Many of the Mysteries that were hidden in the scriptures, have been divinely revealed with the first coming of Jesus Christ, such as....
1. The mysteries of the Kingdom of heaven, in parables. ( Matthew 13:3-50 )
2. The mystery of Israel's blindness. ( Romans ch.11 )
3. The mystery of the church, as one body, composed of Jews and Gentiles
( Ephesians 3:1-12, 6:19 Colossians 4:3 )
4. The mystery of the church, as the bride of Christ. ( Ephesians 5:21-32 )
5. The mystery of the divinity of Jesus Christ. ( John 1:1-3, vs.14 )
6. The mystery of the translation of the church. ( 1 Corinthians 15:51-52,
1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 )
7. The mystery of the first coming of Christ, one of suffering. ( 1 Peter 1:11,
Mark 8:31, Isaiah 53:3 )
8. The mystery of the 2nd. coming of Christ. ( Revelation 1:7, 19:11, vs.12-16 )
That was very interesting, and had to share with you.
8. Can you give a statement of changing the seen and shaping the unseen?
Changing the seen-naturally. Shaping the unseen-spiritually, by faith-filled words, by speaking God's Word until it come to pass, and never give up on it.
9. How can you operate in Kingdom Principles?
By establishing it with your own words, praying to God and trusting Him to bring it to pass.
10. What is faith?
Faith is the substance of things hope for, and evidence of things not seen. Faith bring things into existence.