Monday, April 16, 2012

PRAISE GOD!


I am excited about sharing with you once again. I have not been able to post in awhile, but my heart has been here, and my prayers for all who love to blog and share God's Word online. I thank God for the opportunity to share His Word with others. My life with God is a faith walk, and living by faith means, living by faith too. Our God is in sovereign control of all the events of this earth. . .

Then how can I explain why bad things happen? How can I resolve the ringing question, "Why, God?" I did not say our Father has explained Himself. . .I said our Father has planned or permitted the events of this earth. He has no obligation to explain Himself. The Creator does not explain why to the created. It would be like a brilliant potter explaining himself to a mass of soft clay. Wow! That is good!

Job 42:1
"Then Job answered the LORD, and said,
I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee."

I hope to share more personally when I return. Thanks for stopping by.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

You Are Loved,

1 comment:

Chosendia said...

I shall return soon to share what God is doing in my life now. I am praying for you always.

I AM HERE