Thursday, February 26, 2015

BIBLE STUDY PSALM 23 WEEK # 2 (GOOD SLEEP)

This is more on our weekly question...................................


How does David illustrate the physical necessities that are provided by the Lord?


To me, there are many ways that God provides for His people (sheep). When I lay down at night, the Lord help me to sleep. I am so grateful! When I don't get a peaceful night sleep due to bad dreams, then I pray and talk to God, and my sweet sleep come back. When I can't get good sleep, I do not function good the next day, so I need a good night sleep. I can actually feel God when He is with me, I know that angels are encamped round about me too. That is a good feeling! This is when the Lord led me beside the still waters of peace. Peace in my mind, spirit, and soul. Years ago I had to take Tylenol PM every night to get to sleep, but that was not good for my organs I found out. I prayed and asked God to help me sleep without taking these pills, and He did. That was almost 15 years ago. I am so grateful to be delivered from taking medicine to sleep at night. He leads me beside the still waters through the night too.

Father God, thank You for hearing my prayers when I pray to You. Thank You for setting me free from things I can not control. Thank You for Your lovingkindness. Thank You for joy in my heart. Most of all, thank You for deliverance. Amen. 
 

No comments:

I AM HERE