Saturday, July 20, 2013

A STUDY ON BETH MOORE'S BOOK

A STUDY ON EXPERIENCE OF A FRESH EXPLOSION OF FAITH
(By Beth Moore)  “A Taste of Believing God”
My first question was “What is Faith?”
Hebrews 11:1
Introduction/Chapter I


Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”


n her introduction, Beth said, “God spoke to her heart and said, “You believe in Me, Beth. Now I want you to “believe me.” That is faith to me!

Let’s Pray:  “Father God, we come to you in praise and worship to you.  Father, in the name of Jesus, we approach the throne of grace boldly and confidently. May the Word of God come forth accurately and in love during our study? We ask You to anoint each person that participate with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of this study, so each can share what You give them through Your Holy Spirit.  We pray that as we study, we will have ears to hear the wisdom and inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Let’s start with that, because that statement was a blessing to my heart!  You know, this is how God speaks to us; well, I know He speak to me that way.  I could just hear Him.  Once upon a time I was hanging out clothes where I was living with an elderly woman who had a dryer, but wouldn’t let me use it; I was out there hanging out those clothes just complaining away.  I heard God say in my spirit, “Claudia, you asked me to send you to a far-away country to help the, needed, but you are complaining about hanging out clothes because she has a dryer, and want let you use it.”  How can you go to those far-away countries, and live among them the way they live and can’t even hang out clothes on a line?  I was so shock!  You may say, why did you say that?  I just heard it that way. A true statement.  Listen to it again, “You believe In Me, Beth. Now I want you to “believe me!”  

Yes, we all believe in God, even the devil believes in God, amen.  That is what Jesus told his disciples. I enjoyed reading the introduction.   When I read it I was thinking about faith, “faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seenAlso its weapon for us to use as in Ephesians 6………………..

Shield   Faith      What we see are Satan's attacks in the form of insults, setbacks and temptations.  But the shield of faith protects us from Satan's fiery darts.  With God's perspective, we can see beyond our circumstances and know that ultimate victory is ours.  Glory to God!  Let’s examine FAITH.

What is the different between faith and believing?

Faith: Noun (notice this)
1. Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
2. Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof

 

Believing: Verb (notice this)
1. Accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of: "the superintendent believed Lancaster's story".
2. Accept the statement of (someone) as true.

In Beth’s introduction, she talk about faith is the way believers jump on board with God and participate in countless wonderful things He has a mind to do. Faith happens when believers believe.  She challenges us to grow in faith as quoted from Apostle Paul.  As we study this book we will find the five-step as follow……….

1. God is Who He says He is
2. God can Do What He says He can do
3. I Am Who God say I Am
4. I Can do all Things Through Christ
5. God’s Word Is Alive And Active In Me




 

 

 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Chosendia said...

Hello everyone, after the study I will return with another personal testimony. Enjoy the study! God bless you.

I AM HERE