Thursday, August 8, 2013

Faith Will Reveal:











From Chosendia's Desk:

Abraham faith revealed that he was the father of many nations. (Genesis 17:5)

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.” 

When you get time read that entire chapter. I travel and live-in with the elderly as they need me. I don’t work for any elderly care company, because I trust God to always provide for me, and open doors for me. God always provide me with a family in need of my assistance.  Sometime I have more than I need, and it’s not encouraging for me to turn them down, so I prayed for God to send me a family that needed me the most. When I first started this job I didn’t want to do it because it took all my time.  I felt so robbed at that time, but then God filled my heart with His Spirit, and my heart open to the elderly.  There were times when I was doubt and thought I needed in between company to keep me employed, but God revealed His faithfulness to keep me with jobs by send me more than enough.  Sure, I get in doubt, BUT GOD!!  One day I heard in my spirit the Holy Spirit saying, “Do you trust God?”  I didn’t understand at the moment, but things kept happen that drew my attention to the Holy Spirit’s words. I received it and decided in my heart I was going to trust God for all my assignments.  I decided to trust God!  Yes, doubt will try to creep in, but God has always been faithful, and He has revealed to me that it is a ministry to the elderly people.  They need God’s companion. It’s not easy, but I can do all things through Christ who strength me. When a patient passes on, then my faith goes to work again.  It’s not just my faith God has blessed, but He also blesses that family too.  This is important; the enemy always brings doubt in your mind, but let the heart be the judge. God deal with the heart.  I share my prayer request with my prayer warriors, and they pray with me too.  It’s our prayers together that bring me to the door, but my faith that unlocks the door. 

Abraham had to trust God in his situation concerning his age and the deadness of his wife Sarah’s womb.  God spoke the Word, and Abraham believed God. Let’s look at (Hebrews 11:8, 17-19) together.

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.”

Abraham’s faith was blessed!  The story of Abraham is told in chapters 11:26-25:18 of Genesis. It is essentially the history of the establishment of the covenant between Abraham and God, who called him to leave his land, family and household in Mesopotamia in return for a new land, family and inheritance in Canaan, the promised land – threats to the covenant arose (difficulties in producing an heir, the threat of bondage in Egypt, of lack of fear of God) – but all were overcome and the covenant was established  After the death, and burial of his wife Sarah, in the grave that he purchased in Hebron, Abraham arranged for the marriage of Isaac to a wife from his own people, Abraham later married a woman called  Keturah and had six more sons.  This was after he was hundred years old.  Faith is the key that unlock the door.

My faith always reveal my next assignment. I always want to believe God, not just believe in Him, but believe Him, believe His Word, believe His Holy Spirit. My jobs doesn’t last that long sometimes, and sometimes it does.  My faith in God I pray will last the rest of my life. I trust God with everything that concern me, because His Word says in (Psalm 138:8) “The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth  forever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

 This devotion came to me because I am concerned about my patient I am with now.  I begin to pray about it and I have received in my spirit to start praying for God to reveal His plan for me now.  Faith always reveal God’s plan in your life.

(Genesis 21:1-5)

“And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.

For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.

And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.

And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.

And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.”

Prayer:

Father God, bless our faith bless in You as we stand on Your Word. Reveal the plan You have us in Jesus’ name.  We thank You for increasing our faith as we trust You in Your faithfulness. Bless each person as they read this devotion. Bless their faith in You to grow continuously.  In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.

No comments:

I AM HERE