Sunday, September 15, 2013

BIBLE STUDY WEEK 3 (CHAPTER 3 ANSWERS


 
Answers:

1.   Where do you begin changing the seen and shaping the unseen?

This is the way you begin to change the seen and shape the unseen.  Consider Abraham; Abraham called things which were not manifest in the natural realm as though they were-until they were!  He was not weak in faith.

2.  What was Abraham's attitude toward his situation? 

He would not consider anything that contradicted what God had spoken.
 
3.   How did God change their situation?

 God changed the seen and shaped the unseen for Abraham and Sarah by using their own words. When Abraham said, "my name is Abraham," he was saying, "I am  the father of Nations."  Every time Abraham said Sarah, she didn't hear Sarah; she heard "Mother of Nations"

4.   What is the basis of faith?

Faith is walking by what God says instead of what we see, because what God says will change what we see. (2 Corinthians 5:7) "We walk by faith not by sight."

5.  Is there anything you would like to call into existence in your life?

For me, I am speaking my weight loss right now. I am believing God for this, so I speak that I am losing weight and not gaining. I also speak that my sons are following God's plan for their lives right now.  I speak that my patient and I will continue to get sweet sleep at night. I speak that the mission in Pakistan is fulfilled by God using those who have funds to send help. And, the right assignment when this job end; one that is not stressful, I have freedom to do my walking exercises, and able to continue my bible study in God's Word.

6.   What is the first thing to do when you want to change the seen?

If you want to change the seen, the first thing you need to do is consider not  Don't consider what you can see to be eternal. Don't consider what you can see to be established because the Word of God says things which are seen are temporal; They are subject to change by the Word of God and your faith. Wow!

7.   How do you cast down imaginations?

Renew your mind with God's Word, bring those thoughts into obedience to God's Word, so you must have knowledge of God's Word.

8.   How do we receive faith?

Romans 10:17 says, "Faith cometh by hearing God's Word.

9.   Who was going to make Joshua's way prosperous, and how?

The Word says, Joshua was going to make his way prosperous; How? By shaping the unseen with the words of his mouth.

10.   How do you shape the unseen?

First of all, don't get the what-ifs, just speak what is in agreement with God's Word. Speak God's Word over your situations, circumstances, and on your body for good health.

11.   Have you experienced anything during this study that you would like to share?

Yes I have!  I have been speaking God's Word over my health, my weight problem, situation on my job, in my immediate family, and God's will for my life to be established daily.  My weight is what I need prayer on, and what I am speaking into my life now; I desire to lose weight before the Holidays, and to keep it off.  People constantly saying that when you reach a certain age you gain and can't loss it because of that; I speak against that now in Jesus' name! I am calling those things which be not as though they were.  I am the size I desire!!

No comments:

I AM HERE