Thursday, October 3, 2013

BIBLE STUDY WEEK 6 (10/1/13)

 

ANSWERS:

1. What saith the righteousness which is of faith?
As verse (8) in Romans 10 says, "we see what the righteousness of faith would say: The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is the word of faith, which we preach."

2. What must you do after you say it?
Mark 11:22-24 says, "22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

3. How do a sinner change his eternal destiny?
You shape the unseen by faith-filled words. Even a sinner can do it. The Lost man can shape his eternal destiny by his words. He can change the unseen to the seen.

4. The confession spoken of in (Romans 10:8-9), will it work on anything else beside salvation?
I truly believe it will, my answer would be yes. "The devil has tried to con us into believing it won't work on anything else; but that's not true!" As I read "The Prayer Jabez" study book, I see that Jabez's prayer is a good example of this. He asked for everything he needed, from all blessings, prosperity, power, protection, pain, and whatever he needed, he asked God. He confessed that he needed God!

5. What decision did you make?
I will call those things which be not as though they are in my life today; I will not be disturb about what is happening in our country or my body, because I trust God's Word. I will pray for changes, and speak those changes into being. I will change the seen by shaping the unseen through my words and faith in God's Word.

No comments:

I AM HERE