Sunday, November 24, 2013

ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS

 



QUESTIONS:
 
What did each one of these men/women received from God when they prayed?
 
Moses:  (Exodus 15:24-25)   (Healing for the people.)
Gideon (Judges 6:39-40)   (God revealed His answer on the fleece only.)
Hannah (I Samuel 1:27)   (God gave her a baby boy named Samuel
Samuel (I Samuel 7:9-10)   (God grant him the war against the Philistines.)
Solomon (I Kings 9:3)   ("That he could build the Temple unto the Lord.")
Elijah (I Kings 18:37)   (The people hearts turn to the Lord)
Hezekiah (II Kings 19:19-20)   ("Divine deliverance for His people.")
Jehoshaphat (II Chronicles 18:31)   (Divine help for the enemy to move)
Ezra (Ezra 8:23)    (Divine protection)
The Early Church (Acts 4:31)    (The people was filled with the Holy Ghost,  spoke God's Word with boldness.)
 


 

No comments:

I AM HERE