Tuesday, November 5, 2013

BIBLE STUDY WEEK 3 (10/29/13) ANSWERS

MY RESPONSES AND ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS:

 

WEEK 3

 

According to the following passages, what supernatural resources are available to every believer through the Holy Spirit?

 

Acts 1:8……………………………..  Supernatural power to be a Witness for Christ.

Acts 16:6-7………………………….Supernatural direction from the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:13……………………….Supernatural power to put the flesh under subjection to the Spirit.

Romans 8:16…………… ………..Supernatural confirmation that we are the children of God.

Romans 8:26-27……… ………..Supernatural  to intercede on behalf of others.

I Corinthians 2:10-12………… Supernatural Understanding of the Spirit of God.

I Corinthians 12:7-9……………Supernatural  manifestation of the Spirit of ministry .

Galatians 5:22-23………………Supernatural  Fruit of the Spirit in our character.

 

 

 

Courage for Cowards

Don't miss how God cared about Gideon's need for reassurances.  Look for nine encouraging messages or actions.  Write down what you think God wanted Gideon to understand in each.

 

 

The first one is done……..

Judges 6:12……………….. With God I can be brave and strong.

Judges 6:14………………. God is sending him

Judges 6:16………………. God is with him

Judges 6:18………………. God want him to stand still

Judges 6:21………………. He can consume the Medianites

Judges 6:23………………. Fear not

Judges 6:38………………. God will answer prayers

Judges 6:40………………. God will grant it again

Judges 7:10-11………….. God will reveal the secret plots of the enemy

 

 

Spirit-Wise Quiz:

 

1.   Whose responsibility is it that I am filled with the Spirit?

A] mind

 

2.   Who actually does the filling?

            D] God 

 

3.   Peter prayed again for filling in Acts 4:31 because:

           B] he needed to be filled again for another big task 

 

4.   The main reason for being filled with the Holy Spirit is:

          E] power to speak to others about God and His Word

 

5.   If I were to pick one word that is used repeatedly to describe how the disciples spoke for God after being filled with the Spirit, I would say that they were:

         D] bold  

 

 

 

Prayer:  This prayer is in my heart

 

Dear Lord, when Your hand has moved my life I have seen a glimpse of heaven on earth.  Forgive me for my independent attitude of believing that I have the power to do Your work.  I beseech You to reach down from the heavens and put Your mighty hand upon me. I need and earnestly desire Your strength working in me, through me, and around me to do Your work. So I empty myself and ask You to lavishly fill me with the full power of Your Spirit and the glory of Your presence.  By Your hand, I will walk boldly today, carrying Your light in this dark world. Amen.

No comments:

I AM HERE