Sunday, November 24, 2013

BIBLE STUDY WEEK 6 (sharing talking points)

 First I want to share these talking points






A prayer that is successful can be outlined in II Chronicles 7:14, what are they?

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

1. Humble themselves
2.  Pray
3.  Seek His face
4.  Turn from wicked ways

When God grant a prayer what is the first thing you should do?

Receive it and worship Him in praises

If you don't see an answer immediately, what should you do?

Keep praying and wait on God

When God enlarge our opportunities, He will also enlarge our strength.  Glory to God!

We must remember that God is never served in vain, and He will bless His people when they ask. As the author said, "Join me for that transformation. You will change your legacy and bring supernatural blessings wherever you go.  God will release His miraculous power in your life now. And for all eternity, He will lavish on you His honor and delight."

1. God granted Jabez that which he requested. It was a good request.
2. God has ways of blessing us of which we have never thought when we are on
our knees.
3. But if we ask we shall receive - if we ask not... (Matt. 7 : 7 , 8 ; 21:22) If we
don't receive it in the way we ask, we will receive it in His better way.

The Prayer of Jabez is a treasure! ………………..

I Chronicles 4:10 (KJV) 

     "And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."


No comments:

I AM HERE