Saturday, March 22, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 5 (ANSWERS)

Reflection Questions: Gentleness
 

1.    Are you eager to build others up and strengthen others with words, or do you find "telling the hard truths" at the expense of the feelings of others easier?

 

I truly believe that God has given me a spirit to build up others, and to strength them, so they can see Jesus.  I do want to do unto others as I wish them do unto me, I really do!

 

2.   Have you been praying for the well-being of others as you criticize others, or are your words divorced from your prayers?

 

No, I pray for others, and I pray that God keep my mouth off people through criticism. I try to keep a check on my words, but if I make a mistake and say something that I think might hurt someone, I do  ask God for forgiveness, and do better the next time. I am not perfect, but I am learning to treat others as Jesus would have me to.

 

3.   Are you known for a meek way about you, or do others consider you arrogant, self-centered, and even boastful?   

 

I have always been told that I am a meek person, but I still needed work when I got saved.  And, the Holy Spirit through the fruit has kept me.

No comments:

I AM HERE