Wednesday, May 20, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "PASSION WEEK" WEEK # 7 (CROSS REFERENCES)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Numbers 14:8

"If the Lord delights in us, then He will bring us into this land and give it to us, 'a land which flows with milk and honey."

 

Psalm 3:6

"I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around."

 

Psalm 20:7

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the Lord our God."

 

Psalm 23:4

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

 

Psalm 27:3

"Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me,
In this I will be confident."

 

Psalm 46:2

"Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;"

 

Isaiah 12:2

"Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; 'For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.'"

 

Habakkuk 3:18

"Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation."

 

No comments:

I AM HERE