Sunday, March 29, 2015

BIBLE STUDY PSALM 23 WEEK # 7 (PRAYER)





Father God, this has been a very blessed study for my soul, and I pray it has blessed someone else as well. Thank You for Your Word, and the comfort it brings to our soul, spirit, and mind. I am so grateful for You, and Your Son Jesus Christ, my Shepherd. Bless us with the anointing to always remember that You are our Shepherd, and we shall not want for anything, because we have You. Our quiet resting place is in You, even when we walk through the valley of the shadow of death. Our joy is that we will be with You forever, as You are with us now. Thank You because Your goodness and mercy has been with us, and shall continue to follow us forever more. Bless us as we dwell in Your house (presence), and Your heart. We come away from this study with these words in our hearts. "The Lord is MY shepherd; I shall not want. He makes (me) lie down in green pastures. He leads (me) beside still waters. He restores (my) soul. He leads (me) in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though (I) walk through the valley of the shadow of death, (I) will fear no evil, for you are with (me); your rod and your staff, they comfort (me). You prepare a table before (me) in the presence of (my) enemies; you anoint (my) head with oil; (my) cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow (me) all the days of (my) life, and (I) shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Amen.     
 

No comments:

I AM HERE