Sunday, June 16, 2019

My Assignment: Questions/Answers


1).       To you, what do meditating on God's Word means?

To me, it means to sit aside time to read, think on scripture given by the Holy Spirit

2).       Did you spend time with God today?

Yes I did! I try to do this every day, but sometimes I miss it, and my day is not as good as if when I do sit aside this time to spend with God and hear Him talk to me through His Holy Spirit.

3).       Read Joshua 1:8; Joshua 1:8-9; Psalm 63:6, 119:148, and Isaiah 9:7

I have read the scriptures for this lesson. They blessed my soul

4).       Which scriptures touched your heart the most, Explain

Joshua 1:8-9 always ministered unto me, because God encourage us all to be strong in Him, not in ourselves; we need His strength to get through our daily life each and every day. These words touches your heart!

5).       Which one of God's characters you mediated on today?

God's faithfulness; "The faithfulness of God is true and has been proven many times. In the Holy Scriptures, we can see that God is faithful and His Word is true. Hebrews 6:18 says God cannot lie, nor can He break an unconditional promise that He says He will fulfill. Every covenant He made is kept. Every promise or foretelling has or will come true. Testimony after testimony of God's faithfulness is certainly found throughout the Bible and is still given in testimonies by people today."

6).       Name the three activities involved in meditation.

I love these three activities; Shut out the world, shut ourselves up to God, and focus our attention on a passage of scripture. Glory to God!

7).       What do dedicating your mind means?

Philippians 2:5 say, "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus," It means to have the mind of Christ, pray for God to give you this mind as you read and meditate on His Word. He will do this, I know! We are to be followers of Jesus in our mind too. Love and obey God.

8).      Set quietly and mediate on Philippians 2:13. God gave me this scripture years ago, and I have meditated on it ever since. If we get this scripture in our hearts, then we are more than a conqueror, which is Christ Jesus our Lord, AMEN. "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." God is in control!!!

No comments:

I AM HERE