Monday, February 24, 2014

Reflection Questions........

 1.   Do you find yourself putting others' interests above your own more often?  Yes

2.   Do you enjoy serving and delighting in the success of others more than your own? Yes

3.   Do you see yourself as chronically unappreciated, forgotten, and hence, bitter towards others? No, not anymore!

4.   Is your life revolving essentially around you, or are you also pursuing the needs and goals of others around you? My heart and desire is to make others happy, and share the Gospel with whosoever needs it.  I pray as much as I can for others' needs.  I didn't have this before, but God has blessed me with this through His Holy Spirit.  And, I am still praying for more of God in my life.

I pray this personal prayer now.......

Father God, thank You for giving me another study, and the time to study Your Word.  Bless us to apply this study to our lives daily.  Your love has kept me, and I trust Your love will grow in me and all the prayer warriors today.  Your Word says, You loved the world so much that You gave your only Son to die for us, so that we would not have to perish. That love is what we need today in our lives.  Father, I ask You to fill us with a deep love for You (Romans 5:5). Grant that our love for You be passionate and not lukewarm.  Please fill us with Your powerful love for things that further Your Kingdom. Endue us with a love for souls and a passion to grow our church. Fill us with a burning love for serving You.  Baptize us with a selfless, compassionate love for our families and for that we meet each day.  God, by the power of Your Spirit, please fill our hearts with Your powerful love. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

No comments:

I AM HERE