Monday, June 23, 2014

BIBLE STUDY WEEK # 7 (REFLECTION ANSWERS)

 

1.  Do you feel you are fulfilling the Great Commission of Jesus?  

 

Yes, because my job allow me to spread the gospel wherever I go. My job takes me to different places and families.  Wherever I am, I share, and if I have the opportunity I am ordained to baptize, teach, and preach God's Word.  I love it when people look at my life and see God in me and that open the door for me to give God the glory, and to share Jesus with them.  Just going to church is not enough!

 

2.  How do you feel when you read about or see the crucifixion of Jesus?

 

I know we should not be sorry because it was God's will, but my heart always hurt; and I also experience the joy of the Lord, and it gives me strength to know He did it for me too.

 

3.  If someone asked you about the statement "He Is Risen," how would you respond?

 

Glory to God!  I would praise God not just for them to hear me, but for God Himself to be blessed with my praises. Those words bring joy to a Christian's heart. As Mary said, "My soul do magnify the Lord, and He is worthy to be praise. I would share my testimony with them, and the story of Jesus. If they would let me I would pray with them to receive revelation of the story of Jesus' resurrection in their spirit, so they would accept Him, if that is needed. 

No comments:

I AM HERE