Saturday, March 28, 2015

NEW BIBLE STUDY COMING SOON:

 
Passion Week (3/29/15-4/5/15) I will start a new study "The Seven Last Sayings" upon the cross.  It will last longer than Passion Week. Each year it has blessed my heart to do the seven last sayings, but this year I will go into details of the seven last sayings. It will help to understand redemption, atonement, reconciliation, passover, remission, sacrifice, baptism, salvation, and most of all, Passion Week itself, and the portrait of God's love for this world, His creation. Most of the sayings are in the book of Luke and John.  I have read and studied the book Luke, so for this study I will read the book of John during this study.  During the Passion Week I truly believe by studying this more will reveal to us that God does love His people, regardless of the situation in this world. Studying God's Word and truly seeking His face reveal more about Him, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the past events, and future events.

 
God bless all who take joy in studying His Word.
 
 

No comments:

I AM HERE