Wednesday, April 29, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "PASSION WEEK" WEEK # 4 (CROSS REFERENCES)

Psalm 22:1

"My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? Why are You so far from helping Me, And from the words of My groaning?"

 

Isaiah 50:6

I gave My back to those who struck Me, And My cheeks to those who plucked out the beard;
I did not hide My face from shame and spitting.

 

1 Kings 6:13

"And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake My people Israel."

 

Isaiah 53:5

"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."

 

Psalm 22:16-18

"For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced[a] My hands and My feet; 17 I can count all My bones. They look and stare at Me. 18 They divide My garments among them, And for My clothing they cast lots."

 

Mark 15:34

"34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

 

Luke 22:44

"44 And being in agony, He prayed more earnestly. Then His sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground."

 

1 Peter 3:18

"18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us[a] to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,"

 

 

No comments:

I AM HERE