Sunday, December 6, 2015

BIBLE STUDY: WEEK # 7 EXERCISE

What did you do to know you were walking in the Spirit today?

 

No sleep syndrome is what I would call this week's walking in the Spirit. It's very hard to work and no get any sleep the night before. I mean very hard, stressed-out situation too!


"Management of fatigue is a very important part of your personal safety and health. The average adult sleeps less than seven hours each day and more than a third of adults experience significant daytime sleepiness that affects their work and social functioning as a result. Most people need an average eight hours of sleep each day to mitigate the effects of fatigue, some might need more." I can manage with five hours, but less will affect me.  I had to pray and ask God to help me that day. My patient couldn't sleep, so I couldn't sleep. She got up very early Sunday morning before I got back to work the weekend after Thanksgiving. She didn't sleep all day Sunday straight through to Monday.  I mean this was after not sleeping Saturday night too. I begin to feel fatigue and stressed-out Monday evening. I prayed and had her daughter to pray with me, and God heard our prayers. Thank You, Jesus! I want to say, you can get stressed-out and not respond to the Holy Spirit's leading, amen.  But God help me to walk in the Spirit. I am so grateful! I know that was not today, but that was important to me; Today was a good day and I did walk in the Spirit today! I cannot do it without the Holy Spirit helping me. We need God's Spirit daily, amen. Please pray for us, thanks.

No comments:

I AM HERE